FX: Dave Drops
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
Overview: FX: Dave Drops (the “Sweepstakes”) consists of four (4) separate sweepstakes prize pools (each a “Prize Pool”). Zip codes 90402, 90403, 90404, 90291, 90272, 90049, 90025, 90077, 90210, 90067, 90035, 90034, 90232, 90064, 90024, 90212, 90211, 90036, 90048, 90019, 90016, 90008, 90018, 90046, and 90069 will comprise of the “Los Angeles Prize Pool.” Zip codes 19129, 19140, 19134, 19131, 19132, 19121, 19133, 19122, 19125, 19123, 19102, 19107, 19106, 19103, 19130, 19104, 19139, 19143, 19146, 19147, 19142, 19145, and 19148 will comprise of the “Philadelphia Prize Pool.” Zip codes 60647, 60614, 60622, 60610, 60611, 60654, 60601, 60605, 60616, 60653, 60609, 60608, 60607, 60612, 60624, 60651, 60644, 60618, 60657, 60613, 60615, and 60623 will comprise of the “Chicago Prize Pool.” All other eligible zip codes will comprise the “National Prize Pool”. Administrator will draw and award a specified number of Sweepstakes prizes per Prize Pool as outlined in Section 6 below.
1. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry. Employees, officers, directors and agents of FX Networks, LLC, Giant Spoon LLC, Merkle Inc., and their respective parent, affiliate and subsidiary companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules. Sponsor’s and Administrator’s decisions are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
2. Sponsor: FX Networks, LLC, 10201 West Pico Boulevard Building 103, 4th Floor Los Angeles, CA, 90035. Administrator: Merkle Inc., 3000 Town Center, Suite 2100, Southfield, MI 48075.
3. Timing: The Sweepstakes begins on June 5, 2021 at 12:00 a.m. Pacific Time ("PT") and ends on June 13, 2021 at 11:59 p.m. PT (the "Promotion Period"). Administrator’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit www.FXDAVEDROPS.com and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form including a valid home address. P.O. Boxes are not permitted. If you reside in one (1) of the eligible zip codes from Los Angeles, Philadelphia, or Chicago, you will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the applicable Prize Pool drawing. Otherwise, you automatically will receive one (1) Sweepstakes entry into the National Prize Pool drawing. Limit: You may enter one (1) time during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Prize Drawings: Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. Administrator will randomly select the potential Sweepstakes winners from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period for each respective Prize Pool, on or around June 14, 2021. Each potential Los Angeles Prize Pool, Philadelphia Prize Pool, and Chicago Prize Pool winner (parent/legal guardian if winner is a minor in his/her state of residence) will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability Waiver, and where not prohibited, a Publicity Release (“Declaration”) which must be received by Administrator, within twenty-four (24) hours of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, in order to claim their prize. The potential winners will be notified by email, mail or phone. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to provide the Declaration or any requested information within the required time period (if applicable), or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason or forfeits the prize, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only three (3) alternate drawings will be held, after which the prize will remain un-awarded.
6. Prizes: ONE HUNDRED (100) GRAND PRIZES (eighty-five (85) awarded to the National Prize Pool; five (5) awarded to the Los Angeles Prize Pool; five (5) awarded to the Philadelphia Prize Pool; and five (5) awarded to the Chicago Prize Pool): Prize Pack Includes: backpack with button pins; anteater plush toy; a microphone; a snack; a notebook; and a sticker. All details of prize pack are determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Winners who are selected from the Los Angeles Prize Pool, Philadelphia Prize Pool, and Chicago Prize Pool may receive their prize via Drone (Los Angeles), Robot (Chicago), and Anteater (Philadelphia). Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”): $215.00.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning the prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period for each respective Prize Pool. Limit: One (1) prize per person. Total ARV of all prizes: $21,500.00.
7. Release: By receipt of any prize, winners agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Giant Spoon LLC, Administrator, and their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers, distributors, advertising/promotion agencies, and prize suppliers, and each of their respective parent companies and each such company’s officers, directors, employees and agents (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action, including, but not limited to, personal injury, death, or damage to or loss of property, arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize.
8. Publicity Release: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each winner’s consent to Sponsor’s and its agents’ use of winner’s name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor and/or Administrator reserve the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, if any fraud, technical failures, human error, or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, or any event or cause beyond Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s control (e.g. events such as natural calamities, national emergencies, wide spread illnesses, declarations of war, acts of God, acts of terrorism) interferes with any aspect of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to fulfillment of the prize(s), as determined by Sponsor and/or Administrator in their sole discretion. In such event, Sponsor and/or Administrator, in their sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance and may modify the prizes offered herein. Sponsor and/or Administrator reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor and/or Administrator reserve the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s and/or Administrator’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
11. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan (Southern Division) or the appropriate Michigan State Court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List: For a winner list, visit https://bit.ly/3hZueTn. The winner list will be posted after winner confirmation is complete.
© 2021 Merkle Inc. All rights reserved.